From Italian industrial tradition to a global player.
EGM’s history is 160 years long, a history of innovation and development.
Founded at Lumezzane, in the province of Brescia, back in 1860 by Giacomo Gnutti as a workshop for the production of cold weapons, EGM has always been able to anticipate technological changes. Having achieved numerous production diversifications, today it is an international metallurgical company where industrial development and sustainability come together.
Thanks to the excellence developed and a careful management of changes, EGM continues to face the challenges of the future and of digital transformation with a strong manufacturing tradition.
Workshop Serafino & Andrea gnutti heirs, lumezzane - Brescia (1860)
EGM is strengthened in the industrial rolled products sector thanks to the acquisition of Ilnor SpA